1 bundle to win
Unicorn goodies worth £100
Well, roll us in glitter and call us your fairy godmother, cos have we got a magical prize for you! Yup, one lucky winner can get their sticky mitts on all these fab unicorn prizes! It’s almost as good as owning a real-life unicorn! So what do you have to do to get your hands on these AMAZE prizes? Capture unicorn tears? Make a wand from unicorn hair? Nope. Just send us a postcard, write us an email or enter online. Good luck, fellow unicorn lovers!
Competition Rules: Closing dates for all the competitions is 11.59pm, 30th June 2017. Any entries received after the closing date – for whatever reason – can’t be counted.
1. You can enter if you live in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands, but not if someone who lives in your house works for Egmont.
2. If you are aged under 18, please make sure you ask your parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition.
3. You may enter the competition by email or post.
4. One entry per household. We don’t allow bulk entries or entries made by other people on your behalf. We don’t take responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are not received for any reason.
5. If you win, you will win the prize described. Prizes supplied by third parties are subject to availability.
6. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of a competition closing date, either by post, telephone or email.
7. For events: If you are unable to attend the date on the specified date, Egmont is not obliged to provide an alternative prize and may offer it to another winner. If for any reason beyond our control, the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason, Egmont is not obliged to provide another prize.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at random after the competition closing date from all the correct entries received.
9. If we contact you to tell you you’re a winner, but you don’t reply within a month, we may have to offer the prize to a runner-up.
10. If you want to know who wins, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, Go Girl, 1st Floor, The Yellow Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN. Remember to tell us which issue number and competition you’d like to know about. We will only tell you the winner’s first name and county.
10. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Please note that further terms and conditions do apply. For more details please go to: www.egmont.co.uk/competitionterms